Le chanvrier suisse takes the protection of your personal data to heart, we implement a process of continuous improvement of its compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the ePrivacy Directive, as well as the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as "Informatique et Libertés" (Data Protection Act) to ensure the best level of protection for your personal data.
The information collected is subject to processing for the purpose of communicating commercial offers. Only our company, its subsidiaries (and their partners, if you have accepted) are recipients of the information provided. In accordance with legal obligations, we keep this information for a limited period of time, proportional to the purposes for which you have provided it.
WHO ARE WE?
Our website is http://lechanvriersuisse.com/
- Why is my data collected?
Customer relationship management, essentially requiring identification data such as your name and contact information;
- Ordering, payment and delivery of an order, requiring data such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selection or payment information;
- Improving navigation on the site, by personalizing our services and the messages you send us, allowing us to offer you products similar to those you have already purchased or consulted. This requires the collection of data on your navigation and your purchases;
- Personalization of online advertisements and communication campaigns, notably requiring the collection of navigation and purchase information on the site;
- Loyalty through our loyalty program, requiring the collection of your identification and purchase data;
- Sending commercial communications, if you choose to subscribe to the newsletter, requiring data when creating your customer account such as your email address and your cell phone;
- Response to inquiries about our products or our brand made at the following address: http://lechanvriersuisse.com/
- Management of product reviews for which we need at least your email address;
- Customer knowledge and site performance statistics, requiring the collection of data to better understand our customers.
Duration of data retention:
Users' Personal Data are not kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
Data related to an active customer is kept :
- for the duration of the contractual relationship, or
- until a request for deletion is sent, or
- Up to three years after a period of inactivity.
When you contact us to obtain information about our products or our brand, the data is kept for the time necessary to process this request
The personal information collected for the purposes of distance selling is mandatory, as this information is essential for the processing and delivery of orders, the preparation of invoices and warranty contracts. Failure to provide this information will result in the Order not being validated.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés", the processing of personal information about customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
The customer has (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978) a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of the data concerning him/her, which he/she can exercise with LCS distribution. Moreover, LCS distribution undertakes not to communicate, free of charge or in exchange for payment, the details of its customers to a third party.